Thank you! Next (thank you, next)!!

...Thought I'd end up with JoAn But she wasn't a match Wrote some songs about Nickie Now I listen and laugh Even almost got married And for Lexii Pretty, I'm so thankful Wish I could say, "Thank you" to Maldita with a heart, 'Cause she was an angel One taught me love one other taught me patience And another taught me pain Now, I'm so amazing I've loved and I've lost They say it's better to have loved and lost and not to have loved at all But that's not what I see So, look what I got Look what you taught me And for that, I say Thank you, next (next) Thank you, next (next)

...Thank you, next I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex Thank you, next (next) Thank you, next (next) Thank you, next (next) I'm so fuckin' Spend more time with my friends I ain't worried 'bout nothin' Plus, I met someone else We havin' better discussions I know they say I move on too fast But this one gon' last 'Cause her name is Ari And I'm so good with that (so good with that) She taught me love (love) She taught me patience (patience) How she handles pain (pain) That shit's amazing (yeah, she's amazing) I've loved and I've lost (yeah, yeah) They say tis better to have loved and lost and not to love at all But that's not what I see (yeah, yeah) 'Cause look what I've found (yeah, yeah) Ain't no need for searching, and for that, I say Thank you, next (thank you, next) Thank you, next (thank you, next)

...Thank you, next (thank you) I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex Thank you, next (thank you, next) Thank you, next (said thank you, next) Thank you, next (next) I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex Thank you, next Thank you, next Thank you, next I'm so fucking One day I'll walk down the aisle Holding hands with my mama I'll be thanking my dad 'Cause she grew from the drama Only wanna do it once, real bad Gon' make that shit last God forbid something happens Least this song is a smash (song is a smash) I've got so much love (love) Got so much patience (patience) I've learned from the pain (pain) I turned out amazing (turned out amazing) I've loved and I've lost (yeah, yeah) It turned out amazing (turned out amazing) I've loved and I've lost (yeah, yeah) They say it's better to have loved and lost and not to have loved at all But that's not what I see (yeah, yeah) 'Cause look what I've found (yeah, yeah) Ain't no need for searching And for that, I'll say Thank you, next (thank you, next) Thank you, next (thank you, next) Thank you, next I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex Thank you, next (thank you, next) Thank you, next (said thank you, next) Thank you, next (next) I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex Thank you, next Thank you, next Thank you, next Yeah, yee Thank you, next Thank you, next Thank you, next Yeah, yee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Live, Not Just Survive, Remarkably, Repeat This One Affirmation Every Single Day for the Rest of Your Life The Pursuit of Success

Biking The Open Roads of Colorado and the West.

Smelly, Homeless Man Came To Church - Who He Really Was Put Everyone To Shame