Sex In The City

Sex In Public

The Forest

Sex in public can be one of the most exciting sexual experiences you will have. Knowing you could get caught makes the adrenalin rush tenfold which also means it’s usually very short lived. Now, when I say in public, I don’t mean in the middle of the high street; it could be on your own roof terrace, back garden or parked up in the forest in your car or against a tree. I’m sure everyone has had at least one memorable experience of this nature at some time in their life.

I remember my first outdoors experience was picnicking in a field in the middle of the countryside,  another in a park in DC or NY. We evento did it in a pool and jacuzzi in a Resort in Orlando.  No one was around to see us but still the thrill of being in the open air was very memorable. I’ve had a few emails on the topic from ladies and gentlemen who would rather remain anonymous, but after receiving quite a lot I thought a post was necessary. Now we are not here to promote sex in public which is still an offence in the eyes of the law, we are merely discussing a topic (before you bombard me with emails).

Our first story is from K.

Have you thought of doing a post on the topic of “Sex In Public”? If you do I’d like to share my story.

I’m 32 years old and have been married for 4 years, I have a great sex life with my husband and we try to keep things varied and exciting to keep it new and alive. Whilst at a friend’s Barbecue on one of the rare occasions we had a little sunshine last year we decided to have a little fun of our own.

The BBQ wasn’t the most exciting of gatherings as the guests were all older and to be blunt blatant and “boring.” It was a large house in a big gated,  grounded property so we took a stroll to check out the garden and maze. At the bottom side of the garden was a little pergola with a small pond beside it.

As we had moved quite far away from the rest of the guests and no one was within sight or earshot we got a little frisky right there and then.  I won’t go into details but I have to say it is the hottest sex we have ever had, just knowing people were only a few metres away was such a thrill. It was over very quickly, no one saw us but being outdoors had made it so much more intense. We casually strolled back to the party where no one had even noticed us missing. It gave a whole new feel to the BBQ and it wasn’t so boring after all.

sex in public

Our second story came from D.

You should definitely post about sex outside the bedroom and how it gives such a buzz to your sex life.

My boyfriend and I took a train ride through Germany (Europe)  on a five week holiday backpacking around Europe,  with a euro pass (and Airpass). We had our own room or suite and carriage that even had curtains on the windows. This was an invitation we couldn’t ignore. We also had a sinilar experion on a douvle decker airplabe in one if the suites - talk about the mile high club. Anyways,  there weren’t many people on the train ( or secind leven of plane )  and they were all individual six seater carriages (several suites 'bout six)  just like ours so it felt safe. After peeking out into the corridor and checking that no one was on the prowl, we drew the curtains and had the most awesome sex right there and then,  a quickie.

The hum of the trains vibrations (airplane engines and a little turbulence)  were travelling through my body as I hung onto the overheard baskets (bins) . Then moving across to the window with my face squashed against the glass watching the countryside fly past (below)  was probably one of the most enjoyable moments of my life. It was the most exhilarating experience ever (we're now card carrying members of the mile high club ( (it was more comfortable then doping it in the john) ). There wasn’t really much chance of anyone seeing us or catching us but the mere thought that we were doing something we shouldn’t raised all expectations.

We had plenty more outside encounters on our five week travels but I shall save those for another time. Sometimes a little adrenalin can really put a spark into your every day bedroom routine.


Don’t be Confined To The Bedroom

There are many more stories that you ladies have sent in. It seems like the majority of us have at some time had sex in a public place. I’ve never heard a bad story yet. I’m hoping a few more of you will write in and we will make it a monthly topic. If anyone gets arrested don’t blame me.

I have to say I am a very outdoorsy type. Being locked in a bedroom all the time can become quite monotonous and I am definitely a risk taker. I shall tell you a few more of my stories next time including the forest which I captured in a little scribbling above . And another at reststop on a highway. 

So keep the spark alight ladies and gentkemeb,  if your sex life is “the between four walls” kinda sex then you need to get out more. Enjoy the countryside or a stroll in the forest or a romp on the beach in Long Islands (not in Dubai (though that was even more fun too) or small city with FBI- Fed Courthouse building,  overlooking park. I can guarantee it will blow your socks off.

Sex On The beach

I guess I just contradicted my earlier statement of not promoting sex in a public place. Oh well, I’m guilty and I loved it. As long as you make sure you are not in the frozen section of Tesco’s or Sainsbury’s car park on the bonnet of the car, you should be ok. Or the same on the hoid of car on the frozen tundra in Denali Pk Alaska. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Live, Not Just Survive, Remarkably, Repeat This One Affirmation Every Single Day for the Rest of Your Life The Pursuit of Success

Biking The Open Roads of Colorado and the West.

Smelly, Homeless Man Came To Church - Who He Really Was Put Everyone To Shame